What ‘We’ think of our New Scentsy Fragrances :
Our local Scent-Experts – Alex & Sam Robinson – weigh in on their opinion of the New & Returning Fall/Winter 2012 Scentsy Fragrances . We taped this video so you could see, first hand, what the 3 of us think of each of these scents but, our camera battery died before we could finish. We were able to film their reaction to 21 Scentsy Fragrances but, somehow it didn’t catch the remaining 10. After watching the video below, continue reading (BELOW) to find out what they thought of the other 10 Scents! BUY SCENTSY HERE
These are the Scentsy Fragrances coming this Fall/Winter 2012:
Ace, Apple Press, Autumn Sunset, Black Ruby, Buckleberry, Central Park Pralines, Cerise, Christmas Cottage, Cinnamon Bear, Cinnamon Vanilla, Clove & Cinnamon, Cozy Fireside, Dominica, Dulce de Leche, Eskimo Kiss, Festival of Trees, French Toast, Frosted Ginger Cookie, Garden of Love, Honey Pear Cider, Iced Pine, Lotus Cove, Neverland, Pumpkin Marshmallow, Pumpkin Roll, Sheer Innocence, Silver Bells, Snowberry, Transcendence, Whiteout & Zephyr.
August is a Scentsy Fragrances Transition Month
During a transition month we are making room for all of our Fall/Winter Products and discounting all of our Spring/Summer products and Scentsy Fragrances at 10% off – for the entire month. Get ALL of your Spring/Summer favorite Warmers and Scentsy fragrances at a discount AND, if you have a Favorite Scent that is being Discontinued…GET IT NOW – in BULK because once it’s gone – it may NEVER return! Buy Scentsy Fragrances Here
Scent Opinion Part 1:
Scent Opinion Part 2:
10 Scentsy Fragrances opinions NOT caught on tape:
- Autumn Sunset – We all liked this one and all felt it reminded us of a walk outside, jumping in leaves with some cinnamon!
- Buckleberry – It smelled fruity, like a berry of course, and we all thought it smelled sweet and liked it.
- Garden of Love – Alex thought it smelled like roses; Sam thought it smelled like walking through a garden and I thought it smelled light and florally but, flower scents are not my favorite.
- Cinnamon Bear – Alex LOVED this one and said it reminds her of holiday pinecones that are cinnamon scented; Sam did NOT like this because it reminds him of the Cinnamon Trident gum I chew and I like it and it reminds me of those red cinnamon bears.
- Ace – We all liked this one. Alex thought it smelled like Shawn (her Dad); I thought it smelled really like a freshly washed man who smells – GOOD! Sam has a cologne that he drenched himself in the other night and it reminded me of a lighter smelling version of this!
- Festival of Trees – Alex doesn’t like tree scents and for the holidays she’d rather have cinnamon or minty scents. Sam really likes this one and thinks that it smells just like a Christmas Tree. I like it but would only use it during the holidays
- Cinnamon Vanilla – We all liked it and thought it smelled just like it’s name.
- Snowberry – Sam couldn’t smell it (it’s a pretty light scent); Alex said it’s one of her favorites. This one has been around for years and I’ve never been a huge fan of it but, this time, I kind of liked it!
- Apple Press – Smells just like Apples! That’s what all 3 of us thought. It’s a good scent but we’d all like to mix it with Cinnamon Bear or something to make it smell more like a pie!
- Pumpkin Roll – My personal FAVORITE scent for the fall! Sam LOVES this one and his favorite pie is my mother’s special Pumpkin Pie. Alex loves pumpkin roll too even though she’s not a big lover of the bakery scents.
Overall, My Favorite was Pumpkin Roll, Alex’s was Snowberry and Sam’s favorite was Silver Bells. BUY HERE anytime after September 1st.