Have you ever seen a Scentsy Plug In Warmer now referred to as Nightlight Warmers? See our ENTIRE Nightlight Collection Online
Have you seen are new Black & White Plug-in Collection that comes out in our Fall/Winter Catalog September 1st? Do you know how to use your Scentsy Plug-in Properly? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered! Check out the new “Bloom” Scentsy Plug In below. It’s one of 4 Warmers in our Black & White Collection. It’s more sleek than are rounded Plug-ins! Let us know what you think of it!
As Scentsy Consultant’s, we’ve had a lot of questions about how the Scentsy Plug In works. Questions received are:
- Is their something that you insert like the Glade Plug ins?
- What Size Light Bulb for Scentsy Plug In
- Do you use wax or something else?
- How much wax do you put in it? Will it hold a whole cube?
- Do you have to replace the top when the scent is gone?
- How do you get the wax out of the Plug-in if you can’t take the top off like with the Full Size Warmers?
- What if my electrical plug is sideways or upside down…I can’t use the Scentsy Plug-in.
- My light bulb burnt out but I can’t find a light bulb, anywhere, that fits in it. Help!
These are just some of the questions we’ve gotten and I’ve listed our answers below!
- No, there is nothing to insert, scent wise, ‘into’ the Scentsy Plug-ins – it’s a warmer, not something that’s disposable.
- You use the same Candle Bar Wax that you use for our Full Size and Mid Size Warmers
- Yes, it will hold a whole cube but, I almost never put in a full one. I usually put in a few chips or just a 1/4 of a cube because my plug-ins are usually in smaller rooms like bathrooms.
- When my scent has fully evaporated from the wax I turn off the Plug-in for 15 minutes and then use one of my Scentsy Spatulas, fingers or a knife to pop out the used wax and throw it away. I never pull a plug-in out of the socket with warm wax in it as I ALWAYS spill it on myself and my counters.
- Our last house had sideways outlets in our kid”s bathroom. Plug-ins have a unique base that can twist to fit in any sideways or upside down outlet! Now, your Scentsy Plug-in can work in any space!
- For only $1.00 you can purchase a 15 Watt Light Bulb from any Independent Consultant locally or on the internet via our Online Stores! As an example, to purchase a replacement Scentsy Light bulb you can go to our website at http://robinson.scentsy.us. Then, click on the “Buy” tab at the top of the screen. Scroll down the page and look on the left side of the screen for “Warmer Components” and select “Replacement Parts”. This is where you’ll see the pictures of our 3 different sized light bulbs. For the Plug-ins, you’ll select the 15 Watt Light Bulb.
Just to show you how easy a Scentsy Plug-in is to use, You can watch this video of our 8yr old son Sam from YouTube, showing you how to put a Scentsy Plug-in together! The hardest part for him was getting the wax out of the container not assembling the Plug-in!