Top Scents for Fall…Who’s opinion counts most?
Do you have a favorite Scent? I do! Everyone has an opinion about what the top scents are and especially what their favorite Fall scents are. Have you ever walked into someone’s house and smelled cinnamon, pumpkin, vanilla, or other scents that bring up a memory, transport you to another place or…just makes you happy?
We obviously are writing about Top Scents from – Scentsy! Did you know that we offer Fine Fragrance Solid Perfumes now? They fit great in your Handbag, roll on smooth and even seem to last longer than spray perfumes? I always keep one of my favorites Solid Perfumes in my bag at all times because I constantly forget to put it on at home! Find out more about our Fine Fragrance Solid Perfumes.
I’ve searched out Top Scents as listed on blogs, other candle websites, fragrance specialists and even Oprah’s favorite scents to get together, what I think, are the Top Scents for Fall – in delicious Scentsy Fragrances:
My list of Top Scents for Fall…by Scentsy Fragrances
- Pumpkin Roll – Not only do Pumpkins ripen in the fall but they make some of the best smelling baked good and, let’s be honest – Pumkin Pie, muffins, scones, and even Latte’s are synonymous with the Fall & Winter. Pumpkin Roll is my very favorite Fall Scent to warm in my house. Official Description: Creamy pumpkin pie filling, surrounded with yellow cake, pecans, butter and spice.
- Autumn Sunset – My entire family agrees…this scent reminds of of taking a brisk fall walk with crunchy fallen leaves all over the ground. Our home smells just like a cabin in the woods when we warm Autumn Sunset. Official Description: Apples, pumpkins, fall leaves, and spices
- Black Ruby – I’m not a huge fan of fruity scents (they’re too sweet to me) warming in my house but… I make an exception for Black Ruby. This is actually a ‘warm’ fruit scent that reminds me of a hot cider or a mulled wine which is perfect on a cold night! Official Description: Juicy plum, black cherry and sparkling persimmon with untamed vanilla – a luminous deep fragrance.
- Silver Bells – This is one of those scents that you can’t quite figure out what fragrances are in it but… you love it and – it reminds you of Christmas. Silver Bells is a warm scent that oozes holiday spirit. Official Description: Minty candy canes dance over warm and welcoming winter pear, all enveloped in a velvety blanket of caramel and vanilla sugar.
- Cinnamon Bear – I had to include this scent because it’s used in most of our top scents for Fall and it’s my daughter’s favorite this time of year. Cinnamon Bear is an amazing scent. You can mix and match it with other wax cubes and enhance the fragrance being warmed. She thinks it smells like the Cinnamon scented Pine Cones you only find during the holidays and, while I agree, I think it smells just like red gummy cinnamon bears. Official Description: Crisp, spicy cinnamon, reminiscent of Red Hots candy with a touch of cloves.
- Sugar Cookie – What Top Scents list would be complete without the addition of Sugar Cookie? This smells great any time of year but, in the fall, it smells just heavenly. My husband always thinks I’m baking when I’m warming this scent and then…I end up making him a cake! This is a great scent to mix with Cinnamon Bear or any scent with fruit in it! Official Description: Warm, sweet blend of butter, sugar and creamy vanilla.
- Cozy Fireside – This scent smells just like what you’d imagine a lodge, in the winter, with a fire burning in the hearth. Cozy Fireside is the scent I go to when it’s grey and cold out (especially on a snowy day). Official Description: Warm spice notes with zesty ginger and cinnamon.
- Apple Press – While this scents smells just like apples…it does remind me of a brisk fall day! Apple Press is great alone or mixed with another scent like Cinnamon Bear or Sugar Cookie. Official Description: The smell of crisp fall days, crunchy apples, juicy pears, and just a hint of the last full roses of the summer.
- Hazelnut Latte – Let’s face it…some of the best Latte’s are the ones you order in the fall and winter months. Hazelnut Latte makes me want to get a drink – of coffee! Official Description: Frothy steamed milk, toasted hazelnuts, espresso and vanilla with a dusting of cinnamon.
- Blueberry Cheesecake – I warm this scent throughout the year but, during the fall, when it’s colder outside, our home smells so warm, sweet and…just like a blueberry muffin! Blueberry Cheesecake is one of those scents that everyone can tell smells like Blueberries. Try putting in some Cinnamon Bear with this one…awesome! Official Description: Thick, rich NY cheesecake with a light graham cracker crust and delicious blueberries.
Get your Top Scents for fall from Scentsy Onlineor call us at 425-442-0909 to find out about our special offers!