The 2014 Scentsy Holiday Collection is full of Candle Warmers to make your house looking and smelling festive over the season. Christmas andHanukkah Candle Warmers. Scary Halloween and Harvest Collection.
Scentsy Holiday Warmers are available on a seasonal basis.
New 2014 Scentsy Harvest Collection
The 2014 Scentsy Harvest Collection includes candle warmers for Halloween, Thanksgiving. Its time for the Holidays and Scentsy has some really nice Candle Warmers for fall 2014.
The new line of Scentsy Holiday Warmers are now avaialble. Festive Holiday Candle Warmers for all Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas. all occasions.
Christmas and Hanukkah Scentsy Warmers
Scentsy Bars and Scents
- Autumns Blaze Maple – A healthy harvest of crisp apples and earthy pumpkins with golden maple syrup, warm cinnamon, and a ribbon of smoldering oak.
- Boho – A bohemian fragrance of clove-studded winter apples entwined with juicy black plums, candied mule.
- Christmas Cottage – A cozy, inviting blend of Valencia oranges, raspberries, cloves, and spices.
- Eskimo Kiss – Blackberry jam, caramelized brown sugar, vanilla, and amber in a softly romantic scent.
- Everything Nice – Sugar and spice and everything nice: deep caramel and swirls of butter with roasted pumpkin and glazed pecans.
- Orange Amber – An alluring blend of bitter orange and clementine, exotic wild ginger, cozy cardamom, and sultry amber.
- Peppermint Dreams – A warm rush of chocolate cupcake cooled by a blast of fresh mint.
- Pomegranite Pear – Sweet nashi pear garnished with violet petals, pomegranate seeds, and curls of orange zest.
- Pumpkin Marshmallow – Sticky, sweet marshmallow spooned onto fresh-baked pumpkin and wrapped in a graham cracker crust.
- Silver Bells – Mint candy canes dance over warm and welcoming winter pear, all enveloped in a velvety blanket of caramel and vanilla sugar.
- Sno-Liel – A merry mélange of sparkling citrus, iced nashi pear, and decadent marshmallow mousse.
- Snowberry – A luscious blend of loganberry, strawberry, peppermint, and zesty cinnamon.
- Very Merry Cranberry – Lush, red winter berries pop against a backdrop of snow-covered cedar, creating a lovely winter landscape.
- Whiteout – Exhilarating blast of cool peppermint and sweet, golden apple, over frosty winter pine.
- Winter Pine – Frolic in a forest of evergreens as fir needles fall among aromatic white cedar and musk, with a wintry whisper of citrus.